Saturday, December 29, 2007

metamorphosis...

I wasn't prepared for this...I went into hospital two and a half weeks ago with a cute little four year old and a baby on the way...E still seemed so little to me...

Then suddenly my cute little four year old seems HUGE! Her hands, her feet, her head...everything! But I am now even looking at Morganne and wondering how on earth something so big was inside me..and came out!

Evangeline and Morganne are getting to know each other...

Poor E is having a bit of a boring time of it at the moment...as we are mostly just at home...but at least she can have some swims..but I will have to see if she can go off visiting for a few play days...

Morganne is going pretty well but a little unsettled at the moment...she has a bit of a cold poor thing...but at least the weather is a it cooler for a few days...She is now 17 days old!
I get quite a lot of smiles from her and she even chuckles...but of course you never get these with camera! I will be posting a lot of photos of Morganne, mainly for Ben as he is away another 4 weeks yet.

Sharon visited the other day and bought me a fabulous bag that she had made in some great red and black fabric - perfect for me! I love it and I've had several complements on it :)

Another good friend, Susan came yesterday and it was lovely to catch up with her as well...I am enjoying getting visitors as going in the car with Morganne is terrible...she screams even on a five minute trip to the shops...so anything further is too torturous to contemplate!

I am not achieving much at the moment - if I get the floor swept and some washing done I have had a good day! Babies are very time consuming!

Only a few days of the year left...can you believe it is nearly 2008....seems like yesterday it was 1999! Soon that will be ten years ago! Lissy

3 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

Morganne is changing all the time Lis so try and make the most of it. I'm sure E would love some play dates. Glad you like the bag!
Keep the photos coming - I'm sure Ben is appreciating them as much as we all are.

Megan said...

So glad you've got lots of visitors Lis, and that things are going along ok. E and M are so gorgeous together.

Megan xx

Alli said...

I was looking at Riley and thinking the same thing this morning.. like how huge is my kids head LOL and Alec is so tall and starting grade one in 5 weeks!! how did that happen.

Make the most of it Lis, E will be fine and as you noticed they grow so fast!