Friday, December 07, 2007

lego...

I tried to play Lego with E yesterday but didn't last long sitting on the floor...so then Ben played with her when he got home! We really need to get lot more blocks so she can build some stuff...Ben is off to Denmark for training again in April so we will hopefully get some then...
I didn't do any sewing yesterday.....I decided to do some sorting in my studio instead....so I have been going through old photos and memorabilia and putting it away in a more organised way than shoe boxes....but I need to get some more storage boxes from Ikea...but it is a lot more organised now any way....


I put a load of photos in E's playroom for her to use for her "scrapping" that I had printed out in the last four years and not used! And I found some of her old baby photos too that might do something with when I get a chance...


We are off to the school end of year assembly this morning! YAY! Just hope I don't go into labour there...lol...so I shall be back later with photos - Lissy

1 comment:

Melissa Goodsell said...

Mmm we love lego in our house too!
Melx