Monday, February 22, 2010

cards...and other things...

I am not a card maker and have made some really bad ones in the past...lol...but I made one for my good friend Jen's 40th...I looked around on the internet for some inspiration and it actually turned out decent...lol...well I think she liked it!We went to the Pony Club in Mt Lawley to celebrate her birthday Friday night and had delicious tapas...

Everything else came to a grinding halt here Saturday...last week was busy busy busy...and so were were all very tired...so not much happened...other than some very excting loads of washing!!!

Ben arrived home from Manila Saturday morning at about 7.30 am ...

Evangeline had a "sleep over party" Saturday evening...though they were not actually staying the night but going with PJs, bears and sleeping bags! She had a ball!

I went to catch up with my mum's groups for dinner Saturday night...we went to a Lebanese restaurant in Vic Park called Ellie's Tent...it was fabulous! I will definitely go again...

Ben and the girls played SNAP! on Sunday morning...Evangeline loves it...Morganne had a go too! And pulled lots of funny faces...
And we went to Simona's Sunday for lunch and a swim and such...so that was fun...and after all that in one weekend I had to go to bed at 7.30 pm on Sunday night!

Ben was at home shifting ploughs etc as this morning a crane came to load more ploughs onto the truck to go to the farm. These are the old ploughs my dad restored and we are going to set them all up in a shed at the farm...Ben's parents were here too and Morganne had a ball watching...So it was a busy weekend for us! And this week looks busy too...Lissy

1 comment:

Sharon Manning said...

What a gorgeous card Lis! Looks like you had a busy but good weekend.