Saturday, February 27, 2010

first one...

Well the first dugite has turned up...in the pool area...which is fully enclosed...and we often go out there in bare feet...Ben nearly trod on it going for a swim but it was already dead so I am guessing the cats got it...

Ben thinks it was under the door mat as the cats were fussing around there and it looks rather flat...late February and early March we get lots of young snakes around the house...so the kids are on "snake alert"...shoes on!It is still very hot here...40 - 42C over the last few days here in the Valley...and a hideous hot easterly wind...so we are swimming...I got a new book for Evangeline... Ed Emberley's Drawing Book of Faces ...She is doing some great faces from it! And M is very interested too! Don't you love the roller skates while drawing look!I have been grumpy....lol...so decided to cheers myself up by doing something creative...I finished Morganne's first birthday album...And did a quick layout of photos I took the other morning...
Morganne is sleeping...Ben and E are watching Barbie and the 3 Musketeers...lol...so I am going to scrap some more! Lissy

No comments: