Friday, February 12, 2010

You 2010...

I am doing an online class with Mel Nunn over at Kim Archer's Workshops @ Home...

Why??? Because it is all about me and I do not scrap book myself...sure I make sure I am in some photos with the kids sometimes but that is for telling their stories...not mine...

So I decided to join in to make myself tell my story ...or part of it at least!

I am also getting onto scrap booking my childhood photos too...

Anyway I did the first layout today...I even had to go outside and take a self portrait...shudder....lol...not brilliant but hey I am never going to suddenly turn into Cindy Crawford now am I...it will do! The layout only took me about half an hour! Perfect! Thanks Mel!

I am sure you can probably still join in...go over and take a look...Lissy

No comments: