Tuesday, February 02, 2010

childhood photos...

I only have a few photos from my childhood...most of ours were damaged...and I have a few of Ben...mostly they are blurry and horrid colours...but I still want to scrap them...

So for the next Wave Rock Retreat one of my classes will be RETRO SCRAPPING...scrapping your childhood...

This is a bad photo but it is the only Christmas Morning one we have...so I will scrap it...I so remember this huge walking doll!

I am organising my photos now...so I though I would share what editing I have done...my skills in this area are very limited!

I am not scrapping the original photos...I have scanned them into my computer...

Then I have re sized them a little...and mostly just used the Auto Colour Correction feature under Enhance in Photoshop Elements 7...and that is it...

Here are the before and afters...
It takes away the worst of that yellow look!

Some of my photos are "eaten' so I have done a little touching up using the Clone Stamp Tool...pretty roughly but it fixes up there worst spots...I am not at all competent with photoshoping...but it will do... I am not aiming for perfection...

Here are the before and after pics...
I think I am mostly going to leave a white border around the photos...

So go sorting through your old photos and scan them in...touch them up and stay tuned for more details...Lissy

No comments: