Thursday, February 25, 2010

did you notice...

Did you notice my new flash looking blog...I have needed an update for ages...and Sharon kindly helped me by doing it...as I have no idea about these things! THANKS Sharon! Looks good doesn't it...I gave into updating my photo too...lol...the other one was nearly five years old...and so yes we need to move on! And now Morganne is on the top too!

My girls are not good sleepers....Morganne wakes a couple of times a night and Evangeline does sometimes too...and so last night this was the result....yes...in bed with me!It is going to be hideously hot here today....42C or more...so we are trying to stay cool! Lissy

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Look Lovely Lis! Its nice having a change isnt it :)

Sharon Manning said...

You are welcome Lis! :-)

Gigga said...

Hi Lissy
Love the new look.
Roll on March...