Sunday, February 28, 2010

hot hot hot...

It is a long weekend here in WA...I have no idea what it is for...lol...and although autumn officially starts tomorrow it is HOT HOT HOT here!

We went out for tea last night in East Perth with mum...and then Evangeline had a sleep over at her house...it sure was a hot summer night...Evangeline was so sweet when she got home....she wanted to go and wake Morganne to say hello!

It has also been very windy...a hot horrible easterly wind...but it was good for one thing...Evangeline has been wanting a kite and I found one for $5 a few weeks ago...so today she got to try it out...but then would you know it after about 5 mins the wind died down...but she had a bit of fun anyway and we shall try again tomorrow...
Ben's parent came for a visit today as his dad came to help him move a few of the old tractors my dad restored to be loaded on the truck Tuesday to go to the farm...

And look more cleaning...I mean scrapping...in case you are wondering I am a very fast scrapper...I pick my photos, grab paper I think works, slap it down,add a title, journalling and maybe some embellishments and then move onto the next one...Occasionally I want to scrap the same photo for both girls...as you can see these are the same layout with a few minor differences...mainly because I only had one sheet of each patterned paper and not enough letters the same...
So maybe I shall get some more done tonight or tomorrow...Lissy

2 comments:

Gigga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gigga said...

Wow Lissy, you have been scrapping up a storm. Always gorgeous and always inspirational. Thanks