Wednesday, February 02, 2011

back to school...

Our school year has started again..and Evangeline was excited to be heading off to school to see her teacher Natalie and class mates again...
She is in Year Two but in the same class as last year as it is a lower primary class of 6-9 year olds....
Morganne is missing her today...
We popped up to visit Sharon...and saw her P365 album...loved it....

Evangeline's best friend Eden has moved to another school so I think she may find it a little hard for a while...soon be time to pick her up...

I am a sad today as we are taking Rosie the Golden Horse back home...I was so excited about her...but she is still kicking out a lot and they are big hard kicks. It is aimed at Bella but I am worried the pony will get hurt or if Evangeline is leading her that she will accidentally get kicked...Mares can be like that and we weren't to know until we tried her...so back to looking again...maybe I should look for a gelding....Lissy

No comments: