Friday, February 25, 2011

enough...

I have had enough of this weather...nearly 40C most days and 25C most nights...horrid horrid horrid weather and humid...

Perth has been sweltering in its hottest summer in 33 years and second hottest summer in more than 110 years of records...

I know we live in Australia but really enough is enough! But the forecast for the next seven days is the same...
And tonight we had a power cut so I was getting a little hot and grumpy!!

We have been hiding inside for many days...painting and so on...

And having friends for play dates...

I  only really go outside for school runs, to water the garden a little, and feed the animals and administer mozzie deterrents!

Chief is doing well though I am sure he is not so keen on wearing the bug rug all the time..but the mozzies were biting me at 10.30 am Thursday and him too...

Jazz is doing better now she has the collar on so she cannot scratch or rub her nose...it still looks bad but at least the swelling has improved and it is starting to scab...

I am working on the classes for the Retreat....but not much else planned for the weekend...I am hoping Ben will be home on Sunday! Lissy

No comments: