Saturday, February 12, 2011

a night out...

I actually had a night out! No kids and no husband...it does not happen often...once or twice a year...I went to Tomorrow's Memories with Sharon for a crop night...and I actually got 6 layouts done before I had to call it a night at 10pm...a late one for me...


It was so nice to do some scrapbooking...as it is about 4 months since I did anything...I took very few supplies with me and coped fine...lol...so I am determined to pack lightly in the future!

Morganne wanted to paint yesterday...and this was my solution...WATER! And she loved it and it is mostly mess free!!

And a day at home today...it is windy again...Lissy

1 comment:

Gigga said...

Yummy yummy yummy...love all of those layouts. I have been hanging out for you to post some. I can't believe it's been 4 months since you scrapped... you haven't lost any of you touch. Thanks for sharing.