Friday, October 26, 2007

all sorts.....

Well I have not blogged for a few days so I have all sorts of trivia to share and lots of photos...too tired to be chronological so bear with me! (is that the right bear??? brain function diminishing fast)

Firstly 34 weeks has passed and here is the bump...pretty tired at the moment if I do not get a rest...dreary green doesn't help.... less than 6 weeks to go....blimey

Trying to get things done around here before time runs out! The nursery need sorting too yet!

We have been having fun outside in the afternoons though it is raining today!

The dog, Missy is now about 6 months old and getting big...she has a new collar...Fabric I bought today with plans to make E an outfit to wear for her birthday...I have a top and some pants cut out already and I am about to start sewing...have a bit much for one outfit....Ike and E were making Art in the bathroom at bath time at the farm....we had to laugh...nothing like getting creative with tissues...this ceiling is also 12 foot high so they managed to pelt it a long way! We got our first edible strawberry yesterday which E happily ate!I have some scrapbook layouts from the Wave Rock Retreat to share....I did both Alli's and Sharon's classes as I figure it is good to try something new! Christmas layout from Alli's class...though mine looks nothing like hers! And her other class...
I have yet to complete Sharon's and then I will share..

Layouts I did also on the Retreat weekend...as you can see I am trying to get all my Christmas photos from the last few years done...some are working out better than others....

One more yet to photograph that I did at the farm...too dreary today....

The crayons that mum brought back from Disneyland Paris were a big hit...
And everyone is having babies it seems...L to R: Ike, Evangeline, Me and Grandma!
So that is it for now...not sure what is in store for the weekend...have a good one - Lissy

3 comments:

Alli said...

it must be in the water, riley tells me he is having a baby too and it will come out his belly button, they are so funny, that is such a cool picture

Megan said...

Speaking of strawberries...do you know the strawberries I am buying here in Singleton are from Gnangara??!! Not quite as fresh as yours I wouldn't think, but still very yummy (and bloody expensive!).

Love the tummy shot Lis - you look absolutely beautiful. You really do pregnancy so well.

Melissa Goodsell said...

Hooly dooly, the bathroom art - what a crack up, that sure looks like fun. The tummy shot is so beautiful, you are really blooming Lissy!
Melx