Saturday, October 27, 2007

scrapbooking and such...

Post number two for the day....Another Christmas layout done....I did this one at the farm...it is not pink...bad lighting...There was a link to this post by Molly Irwin on Ali Edward's blog recently...interesting read about why we scrapbook....I agree with what she thinks...I want to preserve the memories and the little details...the everyday...I am doing that with scrap booking and this blog...

And the layout I did from Sharon's class at the retreat...I absolutely love this whale paper...again this layout is very different to Sharon's but the basic design is hers with the tabs and flaps for hidden journalling...And here is the journalling....under each photo...

...You have always loved to dig in the garden and help plant things. You helped plant our first veggie patch and are living picking and eating what we grow!
...Grandma and Grandad gave you this bike for Christmas 2006. It was a bit big, but now you love to ride it around everyday at Caversham! You love to carry things in the basket…
...Drawing is one of you favourite activities and you spent a lot of time drawing with Grandad. You especially love to do very small detailed pictures on little bits of paper and will spend a lot of time on your creations.
...Painting…you ask to do this most days…You like to have a big selection of colours so you use my paint collection and brushes. You can do quite detailed paintings and like to mix paint colours.


Today E has been making a train.....
And putting on a performance starting with " Ladies and Gentlemen....I am Evangeline Rose Cassey..." and so on...have no idea where that all came from!And look what I found today, Neco the Eco Superstore via Hollabee's blog...so shall be checkign that out...I am still working on my next Green List...

Off to do some more sewing now! Lissy

1 comment:

Melissa Goodsell said...

That train sure looks like fun Miss E. toot toot!
Melx