Wednesday, October 10, 2007

blog action day

So this is happening on October 15th.......blog action day.....this years theme is the ENVIRONMENT...I am joining in but have no idea how yet....lol....

Go and check it out and get your thinking caps on! Bloggers Unite - Blog Action Day
Now I just have to actually remember when the day comes around...lol...

Other news....

Ben did his usual last minute job frenzy last night....putting up curtain rods in the girls bedrooms....so now I can finish the curtains...from past experience I have learnt that the curtain rods have to go where Ben puts them so to have some leeway including leaving the hems until the rods are up....fortunately E's curtains are far from finished as I have to make them wider....lol...so will head to Spotlight tomorrow and get something to make some sort of border down the sides!

And so Ben left today in a taxi at 4 a.m. off to work for 5 weeks...so he gets home a few days before E's fourth birthday and about 3 weeks before the baby makes her appearance...but he also has to be in Tasmania for a few days in late November....so hope the baby waits until he gets back! I have mum and a couple of friends lined up to help if not!

E and I are home all day today - YAY! No plans other than cleaning etc...including my studio - YAY! I am not promising to perform miracles but my work station is looking a lot better already!

And my sister and mum and nephew get home tomorrow - YIPPEE! It has been very quiet without them :)

Happy Wednesday all - Lissy

2 comments:

Megan said...

I bet it has been quiet - that three weeks seems to have flown though.

Lis you will just have to cross your legs and hope the baby stays put until Ben stops all this gallivanting around the world! It won't be long now!

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

Studio cleaning...oh good work...now where are the pics??!

Ahhh, still dreaming of my own studio.
Melx