Monday, October 08, 2007

fish and stuff

Well Ben completely exhausted himself spear fishing yesterday but did - as requested - not get eaten by a shark and did come home with some fish....E wasn't too keen and was not getting close...She wouldn't eat it but it did taste great!

Yesterday E spent most of the day walking around the house in my flippers..and then had to wear them in the bath with her goggles so she could swim with the dolphins and whales...lol...

The dog is growing way to fast!We made a yummy chocolate cake today with chocolate butter cream as Alli and boys were coming to have lunch...We also had Livvy to play as well so had four very excited kids playing in the house because is is WET here today....and rain has gone through to the farm - YAY! So I can put up with it! No photos but Alli and I had a lovely lunch of sushi and stuff - which Alli made!

And here we are at 32 weeks....very bad photo sorry!
I have printed out 4 years worth of Christmas photos as I have decided to get those scrapped at the Retreat next week in between teaching classes! And I hope to make a mini album for E's birthday photos....

Hope your week has started well - Lissy

3 comments:

Megan said...

What a whopper!! That big fish looks like a prizewinner Lis. Ben did well - going and then bringing home some booty safely.

AND LOOK AT YOU!!! Lissy you look gorgeous - and you're at 32 weeks already!!! Not sure about you, but it's rushing past for me lol.

Hoping you're all well,
love me xxx

Anonymous said...

Don't you look fabulous Lissy!

Wow I'm so happy for you... (*Skimming quickly over the stinky fish pics LOL Some people hate spiders... I hate fish unless they happen to be in fingers lol)

Thanks for the photo, you look gorgeous!

Lib x

Anonymous said...

You look so cute in the photo Lissy.
Hooly dooly -that's a biiiiiggg fish! I've never caught a fish that big, it looks like one you'd see on a fishing show.
Melx