Sunday, October 14, 2007

spring in the valley...

This weekend has been "Spring in the Valley" here which means lots of people heading out to the wineries...there are two wineries on our road so there were a lot of buses and music and such...and some very nice spring weather...

So what have we been up too? Well here is E finishing off the last Milo in the tin yesterday morning!Mum came over on Saturday with some yummy lunch and then entertained Evangeline so I could have a sleep. Then we did some more gardening. She stayed over so she could baby sit so I could go to a friend's 30th (Ben is back at work on the boat off the north west coast somehwere)...here is the mini album I made....pretty simple but nice I think... Today we set off to the Guildford Fair...meeting some friends there and the girls had a great time. E had her first ever pony ride and loved it...and a fire engine ride and a car ride...all first experiences but she loved it all :) She was also very good at fishing for ducks and won 3 prizes! I just love to see the delight on her face...click on this pic if you want to see it bigger... We brought strawberries on the way home and then after lunch I had another sleep. Mum did some more gardening...I was helping but I don't achieving much...mainly entertaining the dog and so on! E loves gardening too!
We have painted most days this holiday...which although is a bit messy it is great to see what E comes up with....usually first thing in the morning...
I have nearly done the "theme park" layout for the Retreat class so stay tuned...

So that was our weekend - hope you had a good one too....don't forget that BLOG ACTION DAY is tomorrow - Lissy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the only way to have Milo in my opinion. :)

Megan said...

Lissy your mini album looks perfect - I love the combination of red, black and white.

E and I share a passion for Milo it seems! Nothing better than Milo sprinkled all over Blue Ribbon ice cream in my opinion!!!

Megan xx