Friday, October 12, 2007

they're home....

My mum, sister and nephew arrived home yesterday....so nice to have them back...

I asked Ace ( nearly 9) what his favourite bit was....and can you believe he said Versailles....he said he loved the gardens....this is a kid who went to Hamleys in London (I went there when I was 8...amazing...5 floors of toys!), Disneyland Paris and all the usual sights in Italy, Prague, London and Paris...but I should not have been surprised as he was mostly looking forward to going to Venice!
Of course they bought wonderful presents which I will share later....and I have some great Disneyland Paris pics to make another sample layout for my class at the Retreat...Lissy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that they all had a lovely time away ... can't wait to see pics of the pressies (pressies are always good to see!LOL).
Such cute pics :O)
Melx