Sunday, November 28, 2010

family time...

I am enjoying this weekend...Ben arrived home late Friday night and so we have been enjoying some family time...And we went to our favourite breakfast spot...Ben loves the Eggs Fabulosa...
The girls like the pancakes and eggs...

And I love the surroundings...

All sorts of interesting things every where..
The kids can play and explore without annoying anyone...play the piano
Perform on the stage...

Play around the garden, read books with new friends...

Pull faces...

Taylor's is great for a family meal...so I took photos...none of them very good... and Ben read the Sunday paper...

When we got home Evangeline had a ride on Bella...then I went off down to explore the second hand and junk shops in Guildford...and I found this very cute little stool/bench for the girls...

The pool has been refilled and is ready for swimming...


E wears a cap to keep water out of her ears...I am hoping she wont have grommets for too much longer...


Morganne loves playing on the big steps...


And now we are chilling out inside as it is a hot day here...I have started sewing Evangeline's Christmas dress...I hope you are having a good weekend...Lissy

No comments: