Monday, November 29, 2010

our 5c jar...

Here is our 5 c jar...we added more coins this week...I am actually pleased when I get some 5c in my change at the shops...though I have managed to resist asking for change in 5c coins....lol...
It is great to get the kids involved too...E and M like making the piles of ten coins to count...we have $4.20 in just 5c coins so far...two months worth of supplies...

We will soon have $24 to donate a essential child care package for Children of the Forest...

It will provide the necessary soap, tooth paste, shampoo and washing powder (and sanitary napkins for older girls)…for one child at the Children of the Forest...to last a year...

It would be a great thing to do as a part of Advent...maybe I should get the kids to raid their Grandparents change too...


How is your jar coming along? Lissy

No comments: