Wednesday, August 08, 2007

and still more fabric...

I ordered some fabrics online from Funky Fabrix, Patchwork on Central and from Retro Mummy....they came in the post today...and E and I popped to Spotlight to get some fabrics to coordinate with them...

I just love this one....I am going to make something for E to wear...not sure what yet...the green is a bit brighter in real lifeThese are just gorgeous too...maybe for bags or clothes for Evangeline....
Some fabric for the baby projects and maybe clothes or a bag too...
The fabrics from Spotlight to go with some of the ones above....and some just because! E is home today as she has a bit of a cough and I do not want it to get any worse...so figure a couple of days at home with mum is the go! It looks like art and craft is going to be on the cards as she has been digging into the box of craft supplies! And I want to try and start some sewing today...

And if you are popping into my blog please feel free to say hello :) Have a good Wednesday - Lissy

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh Lis! These are so gorgeous...can't wait til we can see what outfits you make for E with them, and what you do with the rest!

Love me xx

Alli said...

you are just too clever!

Anonymous said...

oh oh oh, more scrummy yummies. You have such fabulous taste in fabric Lissy - I seriously want all of these prints, lol.

I am closing my eyes so I can't see them now (if I do that I won't want them anymore right??!) lol
Melx

Sharon Manning said...

Fabulous Fabrics!!!!!!
I can't wait to see what you do with them all.
Sharon
xxx

Anonymous said...

I love these fabrics Lissy and the artwork for your wall!

Thank you for posting the photo it is good to see your gorgeous face because it is always on the other side of the camera.

Have to agree with Chris - get E to take some bump photos now too :o)

Cant wait to see what you do with your home, I know it is going to look amazing!

xxxx