Wednesday, August 22, 2007

so far this week...

all is going pretty well here....the weather is mixed and we have been rather busy...nothing exciting...just everyday stuff!

early morning walks with an angel
blowing bubbles
playing with friends
watching TV with the cat
I have been washing and ironing a mountain of fabric...rather tedious but necessary.....so now I really do have to get on with the sewing side of things...though I am having arguments with the sewing machine....so it may take a while....

I am well and truly fed up with moving junk around...but have most of it done and cannot do a whole lot more until the man of the house returns and moves the furniture! I am still clearing out stuff and just about keeping Good Sammies fully supplied at the moment as I am ditching loads of stuff!

Two gorgeous handmade garments arrived this week from an Etsy store - Kinchi - the workmanship and quality of these garments is fabulous and they are so beautiful...a summery dress for E and the back.....
and a wrap dress for baby....I love the fabrics and colours...they are both so unique...my photos do not do them justice I am afraid...

I am trying to finish the birdie album so then I can clear my counter and maybe get onto some scrapping again! Some for the retreat and some for me hopefully...but Father's Day and my mum's birthday are looming too so I need to get cracking there! I am doing Kim Archer's online Father's Day class so hope that may provide the necessary gifts!

I hope you are having a lovely week - Lissy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay first up - Miss E - seriously can she get any cuter??!! She has the most amazing smile that lights up the photo.

Secondly - I adore with a big fat capital A the pini, how good will that look in Summer! The baby wrap nearly made me drool on the keyboard - baby wrap, leggings, little patent leather shoes and a cute bubba, what a yummy combination.
Melx

Megan said...

Gorgeous photos Lis, and I LOVE THE DRESSES!! The colours and designs are delish! Your family is going to look sooooooooooo cute in these :-)

Megan xx