Saturday, August 18, 2007

a wonderful day....

We have had a wonderful day E and I, so I thought I would write a second post!
The weather didn't get to 25C but it was still lovely outside! It was a bit windy in the morning so we cleaned and rearranged Evangeline's bedroom and she loved it being all neat and tidy!

Then we washed and played with Missy...she coped very well with her first bath! The cat was outside too... We ate our Vegemite sandwiches outside on the step because it was so nice out! And this afternoon I made a pillow and mattress for E's dolls bed (which used to be mine)...she was rather delighted but soon found some other uses for it in an upside down stool...and took her own photos!The sewing is very dodgy but she does not seem to mind!

Anyway I hope you have had a delightful day too - Lissy

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm sure the sewing is NOT dodgy lol...it looks gorgeous Lis. I love the colours, and how nice is it that E has something that used to be yours to play with?

I hope you have a great Sunday!

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

I really love the colours in the pillow and mattress and it looks mighty cute Lissy! That first pic of Miss E is absolutely stunning!!
Melx

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful photos Lissy.

Looks like you had a wonderful day together.

Send some of the 20 odd degrees over here please - but just a little :o)

xxxx