Tuesday, August 07, 2007

fabric.....

I have been hording fabric recently...with the aim of a few sewing projects...Mel asked to see it so here it is (please excuse my still photography skills)

I love this bird fabric and coordinating floral and plan to make a very cute bag from it....nice and summery I think!
Some fabric for the baby's room stuff...I seem to have hit on a fruit theme in reds, pinks and greens....need a few more fabrics for this one though...planning on making a quilt, some bunting, a cushion or two and some curtains....to go with the trees I made earlier....lol...the fabrics coordinate better in real life.....
The floral is for a skirt for E and the babushka fabric I have no idea....something for the baby maybe???
And these ones are so cute...no idea what for now...
And I must add a comment about my garden...alas it is only my vege garden that looks reasonable...the rest is a mess....the lawn needs mowing, there are weeds in all the garden beds and the roses need pruning...I do have some pretty bulbs coming up though!

And for Rach....here is a pic...not such a great one but recent...from Sunday...this is E's latest camera smile....and I still do not look pregnant even though we are nearly at the six month mark!
Hope you are having a jolly good week! Lissy

6 comments:

Chris Millar said...

These fabrics are gorgeous Lis!!! Don't you love the way kids go through different smile stages!!LOL This is a lovely photo of you and E! Now we want baby bump photos!!

Alli said...

Lis have a look at Donna Downey's blog and the bag she just made.. she used an Amy Butler pattern, the bags are very you!, love the birdy one!

Megan said...

hee hee....look at that sweet camera smile! You both look gorgeous as always.....and I have no idea how I missed this post earlier....love the fabrics Lis, you have chosen colours and patterns that really appeal to me.

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

That photo of you two is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

Hoooly dooly all this fabric - yum...I really do love every single piece. My absolute favourite though is the birdie one with co-ordinating blue fabric...where did you get those two from?? oh so yum.
Melx

Unknown said...

it is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy said...

GOSH IT ALL LOOKS SO GORGEOUS I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE BIRD FABRIC.