Wednesday, August 08, 2007

inspiring art....

Over the last few months I have been collecting some art from Etsy....nothing particularly expensive...but all based around a theme of RED...I want to create an INSPIRING ART wall in my studio (a rather grand name for my creative space). My aunt always had a wall of interesting art prints at her house on the farm that I loved as a child...

Some I have framed and sitting on top of the bookshelves....others I am waiting to find frames for...then I will proceed to create my wall....soon I hope!< This is my latest purchase called Bird Talk by Sieben Morgen...a little collage...I just love it...it has come all the way from Stuttgart Germany!
The room is all pretty neutral at the moment...but in a HUGE mess so I cannot share any photos of it as yet! Swapping rooms around in the house is creating even more mess and disorganisation around here...I am mainly shifting stuff from one room to another and piling it up where I have recently cleared space and so on....lol...but I live in hope that one day I will have it mostly organised and looking good! I am not the most organised person as most will know but I still believe this is achievable!

I had plans to be creative or sew today...but instead I have played with Evangeline and the puppy...not productive but very satisfying! Hope you have had a good day - Lissy

4 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

You find the most unusual and stunning things Lis! I wish I had that talent.
Sharon
xxx

Anonymous said...

Hooly dooly, you are a blog creating crazy girl today - and I do love it!

Those little treasures are gorgeous, I love love love the newest addition. That's going to be one fine wall,
Melx

Anonymous said...

Hello :-)

Megan said...

Hey Lis,

I think I'd rather play with E and the puppy when the days are so beautiful :-)

Love your collection of goodies, and your new purchase. You'll have the most wonderful wall when you're done.

Megan xx