Saturday, August 18, 2007

saturday morning....

Plans for today....well we had pancakes for breakfast...yum...couldn't wait until Sunday...lol... Three loads of washing are on the line and nearly dry due to the wind! I hate to use the dryer which fortunately here in Perth we don't have to do often anyway.

I might try and do a little more sorting and so on...the "moving house without moving house" project is progressing well! I need to get all the stuff in 5 rooms moved so Ben can move the furniture when he gets home in two weeks! It would be bliss if we could squeeze in a little painting too. With only 16 weeks until this baby makes her appearance we have a bit to do! Especially since Ben will be gone for about 8 of those weeks!

I really want to get on and do something creative....scrapbooking and sewing and so on....but I feel I really need to get this house in order so I am putting it all on the back burner for now....mostly...still working on the birdie album and such though....

And I am starting to get organised for the next Scrappin’ Outback Retreat in Hyden near Wave Rock from 19th – 21st of October 2007...I am planning on creating two layouts...a double travel layout (two versions) and a single school photo layout....so I shall share some sneak peaks in the next few weeks! So start thinking about what photos you have if you are coming....call Karen on 98751021 or 0427977672....the other tutors are Ali Paterson and Sharon Manning...and they will be coming up with some great stuff!

Then we plan to wash the dog Missy when it warms up...her first bath....eeek! It is forecast 25C here today...not bad for the last weeks of winter!

Later we will catch up with my sister and family....so I shall keep you posted! Have a good day - Lissy

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hiya Lis,

We have pancakes each Sunday too...Olivia tried to talk me into it today but I stood firm lol....

They look delish!

Megan xx

Sharon Manning said...

Gosh E looks so much better Lis - let's hope things get back to normal for you both soon! Have a lovely weekend (what's left of it) and gotta love the weather today it puts everyone in such a good mood.
Sharon
xxx