Wednesday, August 15, 2007

friends...

I am lucky to have some great friends :) Some I don't see often and some I only chat to by email but still a great bunch of friends.

I have had a lot of friends helping out in the last couple of weeks....babysitting E for me, bringing medicine over late at night so I don't have to go to the late night chemist with a sick child and so on...And there help is so appreciated especially when Ben is away at work! Their support is invaluable! So thanks girls :)

E has an ear infection to add to her cough and a cold and she was in a lot of pain last night until Mel brought over Pain Stop....I have now stocked up! She was pretty quiet all day. I have a cough and a cold too so we had a sleep this afternoon and she has really perked up tonight! Yay! It is nice to have my bright little angel back! note: I use the term 'angel' lightly...lol...

I bought some baby carrots and broccolini to cook so E could see what was going to happen in our vege garden...she thought the carrots were yummy! Here is a fascinating photo! We ate some raw and then we cooked the carrots and broccolini and she ate some of them too! So I am looking forward to the stuff in our patch growing! And it does look like it is growing!

E loves puzzles.
And Mel has given me a nice award :) How nice is that :) The Nice Matters award is blog hopping at the moment! So now I am passing it on....plenty of candidates out there...but not all bloggers so here goes...Alli, Sharon, Rach, Megan....All very NICE girls....so it wouldn't surprise me if they have already been nominated :) Not sure how many I am supposed to do....I want to add more...but need to leave some for others out there to nominate :)

Have a great rest of the week and for those who are fighting coughs etc I hope we are all feeling better soon! Lissy

5 comments:

Judy said...

Just tagged you with the same thing Lis.

Anonymous said...

Puzzles, aren't they fun! My James and Bella love puzzles too.
Those carrots look yummo Lissy, so fresh.
Melx

Alli said...

any time you need me just call ok :) glad you are over the worst of it now. Well done on the vegies!! we had Alec's case manager over last night for meal time management, he chose an egg and toast but took two little bites of a slice of pizza, never ate the egg but that is ok.. baby steps forward

Sharon Manning said...

It's my pleasure to help you out Lis....A friend in need is a friend indeed! Glad to hear E is feeling better poor little sausage. Make sure you take some time out to get better and remember everything else can wait!!!!
Sharon
xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh shanks Lissy!

What a wonderful award to receive - coming from one of THE nicest people I know means a lot - thank you.

I hope you and E are feeling better, I have found a new friend and his name is Lemsip :o)

Have a wonderful weekend Lissy.
xxxx