Sunday, August 26, 2007

busy, busy, busy weekend...

and I am knackered! and warning...long post with lots of pics :)

It started Friday when my nephews came to play. We surprised E with their visit picking her up from school (she finishes at 12). They had a ball playing as always!
On Saturday, the boys and my sister came over for morning tea, then at lunch time we went to the airport to pick up Ben's dad... E had a lot of fun playing with her Papa... Then Auntie Marg and her cousins came over...more playing and afternoon tea! Then we had tea Saturday night with mum, my sister and family....so even more playing! And she had made a yummy washing day pudding!

Today has been a little quieter....we made pancakes for morning tea as my sister and family were dropping in again...

And E and I have been playing....cafes, doctors, taking photos, fixing things with the Fix it Fairy....and she chatted on the phone to Ben and so on...

I am no super mum I just try and remember that she will not be little for ever and to enjoy playing with her.

And then my good friend Jo came for afternoon tea....


So very busy but lots of fun and lots of cake.....

I made a couple of Kim Archer's mini wallet albums...from her Hey Dad online class...fabulous idea...so quick and simple....now I just have to print out the photos for them....and more good ideas there waiting to be done! I think I will do a feminine one for my mum's birthday too...
And the most precious thing from the whole weekend...this picture E drew today....she traced the shapes using my tag template and then made them into our family...me top left, Ben top right, E bottom left and her sister (due in a few months!) bottom right...how cute is that! I absolutely love it! And some pics from today that I just like...
Hope you have had a good weekend - Lissy

5 comments:

Alli said...

I hope you are framing that tag people picture, that is so gorgeous!

Chris Millar said...

Yay! It opened for me!!! Hi Lissy!!!! Glad I can comment today. What a lot of fun it looks like the kids were having!!! Love those wallets you've made with Kim and E's picture of the family is so cute! Have a super week!!!

Megan said...

I don't care what YOU say, I think you ARE a super Mum. These photos are all fantastic Lis, and I trust that all that activity meant E went to sleep more easily....at least I hope she did :-)

Megan xx

Sharon Manning said...

Wow busy, busy, busy! Photos are gorgeous and I can see heaps of layouts coming up too. I hope you get some rest this week to make up for it.
Sharon
xxx

Melissa Goodsell said...

oh oh oh the tag people pic is SO beautiful Lissy!! The pics are gorgeous as always, she's soooo cute.
Melx