Wednesday, January 09, 2008

28 days....

Morganne is four weeks old already...time is already flying...we went to mum's place for morning tea as a family friend was coming to visit... here she is in the very cute outfit Megan sent to us (the shiny face is due to cream I have been putting on her poor little face...it is improving but the heat makes it worse)and with me...
and having a little snooze...

and with grandma...


And E had fun with her cousins...

And tonight I am just plain worn out, tired and at my wits end with two children who would not settle and go to sleep...it took me two and a half hours...being a single mum when Ben is away is not fun sometimes...hopefully tomorrow will be a better day - Lissy

2 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

These photos are gorgeous Lissy...I especially love the one of you and Morganne together.
Melx

Megan said...

Oh she looks so cute in the outfit Lis! Thank you for showing that photo - it's lovely to see how it looks on Morganne :-)

You might be tired, but you look amazing! You look so much like E in that photo.

I feel for you with those long hours of getting them both to bed, and doing it all on your own. I hope a good routine kicks in for you all really, really soon.

Megan xx