Monday, January 14, 2008

weekend....

We had a pretty busy weekend...E had a sleepover at mum's on Friday...then Saturday morning we visited family friends to see their new house...and then had lunch at our house...just my sister and her family and mum that is...and the boys and my brother in law went off to stay at his parents farm for the night...
...so Sunday morning mum, my sister, Evangeline, Morganne and I went to breakfast at Taylor's Studio...great place...good food and there are front and back gardens perfect for kids! And there is some nice sculptures and art work...Sunday afternoon my friend Jo visited and then later the boys were back from the farm...the kids played and had a swim and we had a burger from Alfred's in Guildford for tea...and that was the weekend!
Hope you had a good one - Lissy

No comments: