Sunday, July 22, 2007

a bit of scrapping...

So I have managed a bit of scrapping this weekend...the colours may look a little strange as I cannot tell as the colours on my computer are a bit weird at the moment...this first layout didn't really work out as I had intended...not sure about this pp...but it will do! Struggled a bit with this layout too but it came together OK in the end......I made my own felt buttons for this one! And the circle overlay was made by Alli.... and I was pretty happy with this layout...quite pleased to get so many photos on one page....
I am gettign short on nice pp so may have to go shopping soon...but there is not much out I like at the moment...

Other things...my good friend Penne stopped in for afternoon tea on Friday...she teaches down south so we catch up most holidays...then another good friend Jo came for tea on Friday night...I have been trying out some new recipes....I made a Greek Filo Pie with spinach, feta, coriander and so on in it...it was rather nice...

The other night I made a really yummy Moroccan Chicken Pie with almonds and sweet potato in filo pastry...it was delicious and even E liked it! Yay! Yesterday I just made risotto with pumpkin, mushroom and broccoli....shall try a few more recipes this week I think! Trying to find things that are reasonably healthy that E will eat....so with some veges hidden in there somewhere! She is pretty good at eating salad but veges are a bit hit and miss!

Evangeline's cousins came for lunch today...she loves to have them over to play...3 girls on this side of the family...soon there will be four! I was looking at craft things last night again as I am not managing to scrap at night...so thought I should find something else to do...so will try a few trees with Mel! Maybe some Christmas ones first and then some for E or the baby's room...that could be cute!

Anyway hope you have had a nice weekend...it has been very wintry here...windy, cold and wet -but that is good really! Lissy

4 comments:

Megan said...

Lissy your Puddles layout is so cute! You have been busy with your creating....I love them all. I've just bought some Fancy Pants paper if you're looking for new stuff....it's really nice.

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

I love all your layouts Lissy, especially your puddles layout. That's a really cute pic of the girls together and I can't wait to see your trees :O)
Melx

Alli said...

love them all lissy especially meeting missy... she is so so cute, the boys loved her.. ben and i can start a 'we are outnumbered' club.. I have 2 boys a husband and 2 boy cats!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

waiting waiting waiting for those trees to pop up :O)
melx