Thursday, July 26, 2007

little things.....

Well I was pretty chuffed with E today.....she ate a ham and salad roll...I made one up with ham, lettuce, cheese, tomato, cucumber and mayonnaise...and she ate it ...without picking the bits out! And she said it was yummy!

I am busy working on Mel's " A little birdie told me" mini album available from Tarisota....it was SO cute I just had to get one! And I am really enjoying making it! I shall show you when it is done :)

The puppy decided this was a comfy way to ride in Ben's 4WD the other day! Or maybe she is safety conscious!!
E and Ben chatting on the phone....Ben was talking to his dad so E was copying!
Hope your week is ending well-Lissy

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Lis,

Look at that puppy! She looks very comfy there in the chair!

Your layout of E looks fabulous in FK this month too - the photo of her on the toy car is an absolute pearler! I am jealous she ate the salad sandwich without wincing too...she might have to come and show my girls how it's done lol.

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

ROTFLOL the puppy in the car seat is hilarious. Too funny.
Have a lovely weekend
Melx

Judy said...

Those photo's are wonderful lis, the missy one cracked me up.