Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Trees

OK so here they are.....the trees like the very cute ones Mel made!

3 for Evangeline's room...using bits of fabric from the curtains I am making...
3 for the baby's room....have yet to work out curtains etc for that room but have found some cute fabric!
and 3 for Christmas time! Colours don't look to good here but you get the idea!
I need some more buttons and will add them later. E was very helpful when I was making with her nose about 2 inches away when I was stitching and then she helped stuff them! So they are not perfect but they are made and rather cute! The felt was a lot easier than the fabric and I need to try and flatten the bottoms a little I think!

Hope you are having a good week - Lissy

3 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

oh oh oh these have turned out beautifully Lissy - wow, I can't believe you've made that many!! They all look so scrummy but my favourite is the butterfly one with the buttons.
So, what are we making next?? LOL
Melx

Sharon Manning said...

These look great Lis, you have been busy. Love all of them really, I can't choose a favourtie.

Megan said...

Lis your trees look senstational!

And I am pleased that Evangeline was so *helpful*!