Friday, July 13, 2007

Finally....

We have had our fetal anatomy scan today and all is well so I can introduce our Baby Girl....due December 5th...
3D is a bit scary looking isn't it....lol...

I was sure it was a boy as I have had morning sickness and had none with E...lol...so was a bit shocked when they said it was a girl!

But we do not mind...a healthy baby is all we want!

E is happy it is a girl...we only told her today as well and took her to the scan! She was rather excited! We said we were going to see the baby on a TV using a special camera but that it was too little to come out yet!

I should not be surprised it wasn't a boy though as I have been looking at names...as you do.... and there were no boy ones I was keen on....We only had one girl name for E at the time...no boy names...so shall have to start looking at girl names again! But we shall keep that a secret!

Ben is feeling out numbered and wants to take the puppy back and get a male...lol...

I am used to pink now and have been wondering what on earth I would do with a boy! Now it is decided!

So about 20 weeks of growing to go now! Have a great weekend - Lissy

9 comments:

Megan said...

Ohhhhhhh I feel as though I can let out a HUGE sigh of relief now Lis!!! I am THRILLED you are having another girl, and as I've already said to you, the pregnancies for my two girls were so incredibly different, so you can just never be sure of what you're going to get hey?

Those 3D images are crazy...she must have been staying still and letting the ultrasound woman do what she needed to do to get such a clear image. Let's hope that is an indication of the kind of child you will get on the outside - nice and calm and one who loves LOTS of rest!

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY!

So happy to hear everything went well, truly happy and very excited to hear it is a girl.

Congratulations to the 3 of you and I hope the next half goes smoothly for you Lissy and like I said I cant wait to hear what beautiful name you have chosen for her.

Rach
xxxx

Sharon Manning said...

I am absolutely thrilled for all of you! Another beautiful girl to add to your gorgeous family. Wow they didn't have those 3D scans when I had the girls they are amazing. Yes maybe Ben and Steve can feel outnumbered together....Steve reckons he can only say what he wants 1 week a month ROFL.
Take care and hopefully you are feeling better with that cold of your sooner rather than later.
Sharon
xxx

Anonymous said...

Hooly dooly that scan is totally amazing, how beautiful and what a keepsake to treasure. I'm so happy for you all :O)
Melx

Chris Millar said...

I can finally comment on blogger blogs again!! yay!! Lis, this image of your baby girl is just amazing! I wish you the most wonderful pregnancy! Can't wait to be a cyber Aunty to this little one!!!!

Judy said...

I must have missed a post or something - Woohoo Lis, that is such wonderful new. never had those amazing scans in my time.
In our tradition we say "in good time" so I can t congratulate you formally yet.
xox
Hope all goes really easily for you.
xox

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Casseys!!!

Your little bean is gorgeous and I'm so gloriously happy for you all!

I'm sure Miss E will make the perfect big sister... speaking as the Mum of two girls... whose whole world is pink (and that's the way we like it). (Ben will have to buy a male budgie for the shed, then they can hide out and do boy stuff when the pink gets too much LOL)

I hope the next months go happily morning sickness free... take it easy clever girl!

Much love

Lib xxx

BethJ said...

Congratulations Lissy!!!

Janelle Wind said...

Oh Lissy, I don't know what planet I am on but I didn't know you were expecting! HOW exciting. A HUGE congratulations from me... xx Janelle P.S. Gorgeous scan too!