Thursday, July 12, 2007

did I say I wanted.....

sleep...surely not! I was on night duty!

A puppy is worse than a new baby! In between the puppy and my coughing I didn't sleep much last night!

Ben has de-bunked to the spare room while I am 'diseased'...which suits me as I do not have to worry about keeping him awake! And figuring he would sleep through anything regarding the puppy I decided it was my job...it whined and whinged a fair bit and snored and had dreams! I took it outside a few times and she did go to the toilet twice so that was OK..and it was quite warm last night....10C I think...

Anyway I feel a bit worse for wear today...think I over did it yesterday and so have spent most of today in bed! This is a bad flu!

The puppy is having longer stints outside in the yard by herself but she is not very impressed! She did have a snooze in her kennel though! She is getting good at staying on her mat inside.

Lucas, the cat has been very wary of the new addition today but has finally succumbed obviously figuring it was worth it to share the mat! Anyway Missy and Lucas are sure to be friends now! So that is it from here - Lissy

1 comment:

Megan said...

Your pets look so content Lis!

I hope the flu passes quickly and you can go back to getting some more sleep. And may Missy settle and give you some rest too!

Megan xx