Friday, July 27, 2007

the beginnings of...

our vege patch.....this is the before....we have moved the snowdrops to a new location....and a LOT of grass to be dug out....
Carting away the grass etc with the tractor...amazingly the puppy enjoyed the ride!
Veges and herbs ready for planting...a bit premature I think as a fair bit more digging and compost, fertilizer and so on needed...
Missy chasing the rake!
Evangeline helping out too....and hopefully planting and seeing them grow will end in eating them too!!
So hopefully in a few days progress will be made and a vege patch will appear! But we are in for wild weather tonight and tomorrow so may have to wait a bit!
I am still working on the birdie mini album and guess since there is AFL on the TV tonight I will get a bit done as Ben will be claiming the TV!

And lastly a page of mine in the latest issue of For Keeps....

Hope you have a nice weekend planned! I am just hoping we don't have any power failures - Lissy

4 comments:

Megan said...

Well I am glad Ben has got some little helpers in the garden!!

You know what I want to see a photo of? Your growing tummy! I bet you just look fantastic Lis.

And as I've told you already, I love the layout of E on the car....it's the perfect layout for that photo :-)

Megan xx

Alli said...

I have just told her I will come and take photos for her megan :) she refused but I will work on her some more.

Love that puppy, she is too cute, and don't you love the way kids love to get involved, can't wait to see the vegie garden

Melissa Goodsell said...

Yes, where is your growing tummy photo Lissy?? I agree with Megan :O)

Can't wait to see pics of the vegie patch growing either and the layout is stunning (loove the red!)
melx

Anonymous said...

Where are the pics of the new veggie garden Lissy?? I'm waiting :O)
Hmmm yes that's an excellent idea, shrinking the smock pattern should work really well! How cute would that be, a little just walking baby toddling around in the smocket. Total sweetness.