Saturday, July 07, 2007

nice day....

Weather wise it was lovely and warm here today! Not sure of the temperature....but 20+C I would imagine...so I had windows open...love that! Winter yes but we are spoilt here in Perth!

I spent most of the day clearing out the spare room and sorting clothes and toys! It took quite a bit longer with E's assistance! My gorgeous friend Jen visited yesterday with her gorgeous 6 month old Imogen...so I loaned her some toys and clothes!
Then this afternoon we went up to Alli and Michael's....E loves the boys and they had a great time playing...including rolling down the front lawn into a pile at the bottom!
and pretending to be trees!

The joys of childhood!

I enjoyed having a chat to Alli and Michael, having a great iced coffee and yummy fresh chocolate cake for afternoon tea....and going home armed with some more freshly roasted beans! I can't remember the varieties but they smell fabulous! YAY! I should have nicked the chocolate cake and bought that home too...lol...

Anyway that is about it here! Off to my aunt's for lunch tomorrow as my cousins are over from Melbourne. Hope you are having a good weekend! Lissy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL at the tree statues in your garden - oh the roly poly fun looks fab, I used to love rolling down hills flat out when I was little, now what I funny site that would be if I gave it a whirl now, lol.
Now make sure you show me your birdie kit when it's all finished :O)

Megan said...

Love your trees Lis...you and Alli grow such beautiful things!

Megan xx

Mel Diener said...

So not fair, bragging about the awesome weather up your way, when I am sitting here, and NOT feeling my feet most days lol. Can I come to your house? lol

Melissa Goodsell said...

I'm back again, lol... and since you haven't updated *smack smack* (lol) I just wanted to say how unfair it is that its' that warm at your house - it's about 6 degrees here at the moment!
Brrrr
Melx