Wednesday, July 04, 2007

a few pages.....

Hmmm...well....not much going on around here...have done a few more pages though...

Another scrap lift of Mel Goodsell...this time of her Slurp it Up layout...I tried really hard to scrap lift this one almost exactly...lol...but didn't manage it! And this one is pretty simple but happy with how it turned out...colours look a little washed out here...
Another plain one...a scraplift of a layout by Jamie Waters....except that hers wasn't crooked...lol..but once you put that tape down it is stuck! So it had to stay crooked!

A really simple layout....not sure if I like it or not...maybe too plain....and I did not paint the buttons well enough! Too impatient!
And this one worked out quite well...really love this patterned paper...colours don't look quite right here...
And I did do one other layout but gave up on it...I think it was because I needed yellow and purple and I don't like these colours much as so my supplies are limited...and it didn't quite come together....I shall share it anyway...

So that is about it....a bit of dodgy scrapping! Oh well!

Other news....Ben is home!

and we are going to look at the new puppy tomorrow! Another German Short Haired Pointer...A new Lulu...but black this time... She was such a fantastic dog :)

Anyway hope your week is going well! Lissy

4 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

OMGosh you have been busy! Love them all but "Pretend Play" would have to be my favourite.
Good luck with the dog hunting, love German Short Haired Pointers.
See u soon.
Sharon
xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh I looove your scraplift Lissy, you are so sweet to lift something of mine :O)

You are on fire at the moment, look at all those layouts in this post - and NO WAY do i see any dodgy scrapping as you've called it, LOL you crack me up!
Melx

Alli said...

you are on a roll Lis!! love them :) and I can't wait to meet the new puppy!!

Megan said...

Hiya Lis,

Does your Dad know you have used his photo on your blog lol??!!

Might have to ring and tell him!

Megan xx