Wednesday, July 11, 2007

work those abs......

yes...the perfect way to work out those abs....a good old fashioned cough...after a couple of days you will be cringing when you feel a cough coming on! And you will intimately know every last muscle in your entire torso!

oh look..I have managed a second post before Mel has visited...lol...

I have spent two days in bed...a major for me so needless to say this has been a bad dose of the flu....I feel more human today!

We are about to set off to get Missy...our new pup....Ben has been busy building a kennel for her! No walls or floor yet but a very sturdy frame! So stay tuned! Bound to be a few photos later!

Lissy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, good job you've updated or else I'd be getting my blog whip out! LOL
I hope you're feeling better Lissy,
Melx

Anonymous said...

Oh Lissy I am glad to hear you have a sculpted 6 pack but not so glad you had to get it with all that coughing!

I hope you are feeling better and I am glad you have Ben at home at the moment.

Cant wait to see the new pup!
xxxx