Monday, July 09, 2007

sunshine again.....

Yes...another nice day here - only about 17 - 18C but sunny :) Yesterday was wintry and wet though! We were at my aunt and uncle's to catch up with my cousins who were visiting from Melbourne. It was lovely to see them and we had a delicious lunch! My aunt always makes great curries and things :) We had sweet potato and red onion soup, Moroccan chicken, a curry and then orange souffle...all yummy!

Then I got sick....and was in bed by 7pm....so today I was feeling miserable....a cough mainly....so spent most of the day in bed..and didn't get to enjoy the nice day.....poor me :( and I had to cancel a facial, lunch out for a friend's birthday today and a play day with my mum's group tomorrow! Hopefully E and Ben won't get sick!

Ben did some fencing for the arrival of the new puppy on Wednesday....we are on a large 5 acre block so we have fenced off a small part of the "house yard" as it is about 1 acre....and we have to sort out the kennel.

I did manage a coupe of quick layouts before succumbing to illness...lol....

Now I am off to bed....at 7.40pm! And hopefully I am not in trouble for a lack of updates....lol....Hope your week has started better than mine! I plan to have another lazy day tomorrow! Lissy

4 comments:

Megan said...

Lis that isn't good. The layouts are, but not the news that you are sick! LOTS of rest is needed I think, and I am sure Ben can take over all duties for you for the next few days. Keep him busy and he won't get sick....after all, that's what mother's do isn't it lol?!

LOVE your layouts!!

Sharon Manning said...

Oh Lis, I know I just spoke to you on the phone but only just opened your blog.....hope you get better soon, having back to back colds is not good! Plenty of hot lemon drinks for you.
Layouts are great as usual.
See you soon when you are all better.
Sharon
xxx

Alli said...

you poor chook, hope you are feeling better today, talked to E on the phone yesterday, she told me mummy was asleep :)

gorgeous pages, love the bounce one..

Anonymous said...

These are really cool layouts Lissy. I love the action trampoline shot and the orange/blue is such a nice colour combination,
Melx