Saturday, November 03, 2007

my nights....

for the last few weeks they go something like this....

this was last night....

9.11pm...hit the sack....a bit later than usual...

1.58 am wake up....tick tcik...2.24...tick tick...2.55....tick tick....3.15....tick tcik....3.46....tick tcik....4.05....tick tick....4.26....sleep.....

5.15....wake....sleep.....6.44...."Wake up Mummy, it's morning time..."...and every other morning this week she slept til 8 am due to day light saving...oh well..at least she did not wake up at night too like she has a couple of nights this week!

Some nights I get up and do something...others I try and lay there and get back to sleep or get up and have a drink...

This really is driving me NUTS! I do not need practice as sleep deprivation!

oh and we both have coughs and colds...yippee!!

Anyway today we are off out for breakfast with my friend Jo...it is very windy....and then I hope mum will appear so I can have a sleep! And there is a nice post below of E playing with baby Imogen...Lissy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had EXACTLY the same with Bubby 2. I used to get up and scrap at all odd hours of the night. :)

Sharon Manning said...

Oh gosh I don't envy you one bit Lis, it was a long time ago but I think I remember I was much the same. I hope you had a lovely breakfast and hopefully this wind will die down soon although it is good for drying the washing!
Sharon
xxx