Thursday, November 22, 2007

oh dear...

...whatever possessed me to try and make some Christmas decorations this afternoon when I am feel less than average I do not know....I thought these were simple...and they are...but mine have turned out pretty wonky! I tried to hand stitch and it looked like E was having a go at the sewing...lol...so then I machine stitched...a little better but they are all wonky....I think I should just go and lay down! LESSON - do not attempt creative things when feeling very tired and worn out and plain rotten at 38 weeks pregnant...oh well...here the masterpieces are...lol...
I have a few other things I am hoping to tackle but shall have to wait until I am more with it! Lissy

3 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

Well, I think your trees look gorgeous Lissy!!! They don't seem wonky at all in the photo, not one bit...love the green buttons!
melx

Megan said...

lol...I don't think they look wonky at all!!

They look very cool Lis.

Megan xx

Alli said...

those are gorgeous Lis.. now theraputic is making those button trees on the foam cones LOL.. I started one yesterday.. Michael asked, isn't there an easier way.. I told him it was actually very relaxing, you just need about 600 pins though LOL