Friday, November 02, 2007

practising to be a big sister....

Here is E today playing with my friend's baby, Imogen...I think she is going to be a great big sister when our baby arrives...they came over for afternoon tea...Imogen is now 9 and a half months old! And very cute!And here is the 35 week bump...not very interesting to most of you really but more for Ben when he is away...he is usually gone for 5 weeks so there is lots he does not see...like the bump getting bigger!I am not enjoying sleepless nights...I really do not need practice for when the baby arrives...I had a quick visit to Alli's this morning to take her some stuff...and picked up some party stuff at Spotlight...I did not even look at any fabric! And Mum came for tea tonight...and that is all for today. We have a few things on this weekend but maybe I will do something creative too - if I get any sleep - Lissy

4 comments:

Alli said...

where is the rest of you Lis, I'm sure i had all of you in that photo! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I had looked that good when I was 35 weeks!

You are wrong Lissy it is very interesting its the only way I get to check on you to see how you are and you look brilliant ...... even if you have had no sleep :o)

xxxx

P.S E is going to be a wonderful big sister AND a wonderful little helper for her Mummy.

Sharon Manning said...

Wow that tummy is growing all the time! E is going to be a great Big Sister too.
Sharon
xxx

Anonymous said...

Little Imogen is so sweet and so is your baby bump....not long now!
Melx