Tuesday, September 11, 2007

28 weeks

Well I have hit 28 weeks and went to see my Ob (Dr Love...lol...yes that is his name) and see how we are going....blood pressure up a bit which is understandable after last couple of weeks...so here she is....I have tried to take a pic of myself...the bump... but will have to wait and get someone to do it for me...

Busy day on Sunday working in the garden...not that I did much....mum stayed with us for a few days when we got back from the farm...the weeds were waist high and the roses needed pruning...Ben did some mowing and such too...so it all looks much better around the garden!
E supplied us with refreshments and then helped out with the gardening...and the azaleas and wisteria are flowering which is lovely! Need to do some weeding in the vege garden which is growing well.

Scrapping.....have plans to get my samples done for the Retreat classes next week....have the ideas and the stuff.... just need to do them..so stay tuned for Sneak Peeks and details...Wave Rock Scrapbooking Retreat from19th – 21st of October 2007...so quite soon really!

Anyway other than that Ben is off to Copenhagen for ten days for training on Friday and we are trying to get on with life. Take care - Lissy

6 comments:

Megan said...

Gosh Lis, not long now!! That image is amazing....

Hey, now before Ben goes to Copenhagen MAKE him take a photo of that bump for us!

Thinking of you,
Megan xx

Alli said...

I will get that photo for you today Lis :)

Julie said...

congrats on the upcoming arrival. Hope the rest of your pregnacy goes well.

Sharon Manning said...

Doesn't she (the baby) look gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her.
Have a lovely morning with Alli and I will catch up with you as soon as I can.
Sharon
xxx

Judy said...

What an amazing image - such a nice thing to look forward to under the circumstances Lis. keep yourself well.

Anonymous said...

Grr bloglines must be playing up becuase I've just got ALL of these posts in one hit Lissy ... and I've been missing out on so many things - like your gorgeous porgeous baby bump! So so sweet. Red suits you too.
The pic of baby is unreal!! I wish they had these 3d scans when James and Bella were still in my tummy :O)
Melx