Friday, September 28, 2007

more....

....well after the BIG post about the sports day yesterday...I thought I should leave the extra stuff for another post...

You would have thought E would have been knackered yesterday afternoon but no! She wanted to paint...she decided to do hand and foot prints which was good as I will save these...she sure is growing! She is about 103 cm tall now and about 18.5 kg!

Then she was outside with Ben while I did some food shopping...she had a ball getting very mucky! And at night time she was determined to start a sewing card...this was a hand-me down from a friend and she has been asking to start it for days....and she soon got the hang of it! And here is a pic of Ben at the Maersk Training Centre in Denmark...this is one of the simulators...love the sea out the window which I presume is fake.....a very flash centre by all accounts...the company has three centres - Denmark, UK and India

We are now on school holidays but have no particular plans today!A bit of cleaning so far and some playing outside... ...we are lucky to have lots of room for bike riding!And spring is here....A nice day today - Lissy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh well after telling you that my bloglines wasn't playing up - it obviously is because I haven't seen this post there either yet!
Honestly I know I've said this before but Miss E has a smile that lights up everything, she is soooo cute!
Melx