Monday, September 24, 2007

Sneak Peeks....

I thought I should show some sneak peeks of the retreat layouts so far....The first is for scrapping those school photos...a double page with a pocket for certificates etc....



The second is one of the travel pages...the classic one...again a double page...sorry my pictures are not all that thrilling!
I will be doing a theme park version (just waiting on photos from Ace's trip to Euro Disney) using brighter papers and then hopefully one using photos from the Kimberley...so get those holiday photos sorted and come to scrap...I have used only 6x4 photos on these layouts...a total of 6 photos on each double layout...3 portrait and 3 landscape orientation...

Karen from Scrappin' Outback who is organising the Wave Rock Retreat which is 19th – 21st of October 2007 will give you all the requirements for the classes and various kits will be available too

Other news...Ben got home at 1 am...he was up a bit in the night and so were E and I but sleeping soundly now! Jet Lag is not fun! I just saved him from E and her box of musical instruments as she was off to wake him up!

E and I had a nice day yesterday....I dropped her at a friend's place to play while I went to the Farmer's Market...got there a bit later this week so it was not as good but still worth while..things like fresh eggs for $3.50 a dozen..and I bought some very yummy homemade canoli (custard filled Italian dessert things...not sure of correct name or spelling) ...I went back to have lunch with my friend which was a nice way to pass some time - her partner also works away...E had a great time playing too!

Then we came home and did some gardening...the vegie patch is coming along very well and there are lots of flowers in the garden now it is spring! Missy was outside with us mainly playing with E...she is a good puppy mostly...except for always chewing up her bed and dragging them out in the rain! It is raining again today after a fabulous day yesterday! But it's good for the farm...if it gets through that far... and good for the garden!

And last night I got the applique for the baby's curtains done! YIPPEE! So I may actually get them put together today!

Hope your week has started well! Lissy

3 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

Glad to hear Ben is home and I think that would have made for some pretty funny photos if you had let E wake him up with the marching band!
Great layouts.....can you do mine for me now? LOL
Sharon
xxx

Megan said...

Hi Lis,

I am pleased to hear Ben is home safe and sound. He certainly must have racked up some miles around the world by now!!!

Looking forward to seeing your layouts in full sometime soon!

Megan xx

Melissa Goodsell said...

I don't eat strawberries (yuck..LOL) but my Bella would have loved to join you on your strawberry eating adventure.
Melx