Saturday, September 29, 2007

a quick dash.....

...to Spotlight this morning to buy some more gingham and some mushroom fabric....but no mushroom fabric in sight....but found some other fabrics to bring home....these are so very cute! I think I will get some navy polka dot to go with the lady bug fabric...when I go back to find the mushroom fabric....Sorry photos are a bit dull....now they are all washed and ironed and ready to go now as we have a lovely spring day here!

Mel was at Spotlight on the other side of the country (she lives in Tasmania) at the same time...lol...she got some mushroom fabric...and I am wondering what else....I shall head over to her blog and see!

And I picked up some strawberries on the way home....and we ate them...delicious...

So I am onto the baby quilt now! The curtains are finished (except for the hem) - just waiting for the curtain rod to go up before I hem them!

Poor E has another ear infection...that is number 3 this winter...but is pretty chirpy all the same....Ben has mowed the lawns and is now shouting at the footballers on TV...lol...and I am off to cut up fabric - Lissy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these fabrics - especially the ladybird one - a little sad I didn't find that one at Spotlight, lol.

Ummm no idea what I'm going to sew with my new mushroom fabrics - I really need to wash it first, LOL.
Melx

Anonymous said...

Oh and I just showed Bella the strawberries and she said with eyes wide open and mouth dripping with drool *Muuuuum I wish I had some of those strawberries, they look so yummy!*

Megan said...

Beautiful fabrics Lis! How funny that you and Mel were both out at Spotlight at the same time!! There's some spooky ESP thing at work there I think!

Enjoy the stitching!
Megan xx

Sharon Manning said...

I am definitely coming with you next time because you find the most gorgeous fabrics that I seem to overlook! Maybe it's because my girls are 13 and 15?