Wednesday, September 19, 2007

cool.....NOT pretty....

E wanted to do her own hair this morning...but she did eventually let me help...she wanted cool hair and this is what she meant...I got into big trouble when I said she looked pretty....it had to be COOL not pretty...

My friend Jen came for a visit..her she is with her gorgeous little girl Imogen - now 8 1/2 months old! One of the baby tins was for Imogen...I did say they were well over due!

I am a busy blogger these days....if you haven't popped in for a while you may have to scroll down to see what you have missed!

I have cleaned up a bit and now hope to ....wait for it...be creative...lol...E is busy at her easel drawing so we will catch you again soon - Lissy

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Hey Lis!!!
Just found your blog link on a friends site. Are you teaching at the Wave Rock Retreat this year? If you are, I'll see you there!
Gayle

Melissa Goodsell said...

I could eat your Miss E all up, she's just so stinking cute!!

Melx