Thursday, September 20, 2007

today is....

Alli's birthday .....happy birthday to you....so we went out for breakfast at the Wild Fig Cafe overlooking the Indian Ocean on this lovely spring day....hence the not so fab pics...oh well....We showered Alli with gifts...well not lots but gifts all the same...

Riley was very impressed with his chocolate cake, we were impressed with the food and Sharon showed us her very nice mini album! (available on her site)

Alli told me I needed a bump pic this week - 29 weeks - as it has grown... but I am not convinced....but here it is anyway...


E was very happy her mate Jake was back at school today!

No word from the travelers...but presuming they are having a good time!

I ate so much I need a rest I think! Then maybe finish some creative stuff to share with you later! Lissy

3 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

Your bubba bump is sooo cute! Happy birthday to Alli :O)
Melx

Megan said...

Your bump looks fantastic Lissy!!! You are so good at creating!

Happy birthday to Alli too!

Megan xx

Sharon Manning said...

OK I know I'm way behind sorry. Thank you for a lovely morning and glad to see you finally look pregnant! Thanks for my pear too, I have had so many comments on it.
Sharon
xxx