Friday, September 21, 2007

strawberry season.....

We have a Strawberry Man just down the road...E and I stopped on the way home from school and bought 3 large punnets....we ate one whole punnet for lunch! They are so delicious....though we did add a little cream and chocolate sauce! YUM! E thinks the Strawberry Man should be wearing an apron and a hat....lol...

I made an ironing board cover for E's ironing board today...very quick and easy...it is my sister's old ironing board...E keeps saying it needs to be painted....I had it in the play room but she quickly moved and set herself up in the Laundry!

We went and had E's haircut today which she always enjoys and have decided to try and grow out the fringe...then we went shoe shopping and got some summer sandals and some shoes for next winter on sale....and some flowers for her crocs!

I bought some fabric from spotlight today and Mel said I had to put them on here for her to see...I wouldn't be surprised if she has some the same...lol...some for clothes for E....and some to make stuff for the baby! A bunny rug with the apples flannel and some muslin and so on....didn't photograph it all as though as some was white...lol...

I enjoyed reading this blog today.....one girl....I rather like how we control our own little corners of cyber space too!

I will post some sneak peeks for the retreat layouts tomorrow...just need some good light to photograph them...

My dog training is going well...I nearly have Missy heeling without a lead! YAY!! Getting her to stop and stay at a distance is next...

Anyway hopw you have good plans for the weekend! Lissy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, Ihave that pink/black skulls fabric. The others are gorgeous. How scrummy is the apple one and I loooove the little ironing board cover :O)
Melx

Megan said...

Hiya Lis,

Your fabrics are beautiful! Looks like you will be stitching up a storm this weekend :-)

Have a good one!
Megan xx

Sharon Manning said...

Well I am coming shopping with you next time because I can never find fabrics like that, they must hide them from me!
Cute ironing board and cover.