Sunday, September 16, 2007

making progress....

This morning my sister, brother in law and youngest nephew came over and we headed down to the Farmer's Market...my brother in law was picking up a couple of Turkeys...and then we headed for the fruit and veg which I must say was wonderful....I shall have to make a regular stop there on Sundays I think...

I got a phone call from Ben to say he had arrived in Copenhagen despite some flight delays and his luggage arriving late from London. He heads of to the Maersk Training Centre today for the Anchor Handling Course (the anchors that hold oil rigs down that is!)...I have no idea where that is exactly but it seems to be on some island part of Denmark near a place called Svendborg, a couple of hours from Copenhagen!

Then we headed back to our place and mum and my eldest nephew turned up and the marathon began...sorting my house out and shifting the last of the furniture around....my sister is a very good organiser so it soon got underway and huge progress was made....I had to have a nap and take rests to put my feet up ( I really could do without this pregnancy high blood pressure thing!)

So now we have a play room and a toy free living area! YAY!!! I still need to get some shelving for the books, a TV and cabinet and do some sorting in the play room but it has already made a great difference to the house....it is just off the kitchen and my scrap room so the perfect location. It currently has an antique chandelier for lighting so looks a little grand!

And I will get on with some more organising in my scrap room....an ongoing saga! And at least now my house and garden is starting to look presentable....

But at least now I can feel like I can get on with some scrapping and creative stuff this week!

E being me this evening....lol...

And this girl loves her pasta...must be the Italian in her....lol....from Ben's side of the family! She would always share my dad's pasta when we went to restaurants but soon ate so much we had to get her own serve!
Hope you have had a good weekend - Lissy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

E is soooo cute, she looks adorable in your jumper, lol. I'm glad that your organising is going well...I hope the blood pressure goes down, down, down too. Love the pic of you and Sharon too in the previous post, very sweet and happy :O)
Melx

Megan said...

You're such a do-er Lissy. Good to see you had a band of jolly helpers to give you a hand too!

E is so gorgeous....she will make a wonderful big sister :-)

Megan xx